Saturday, December 22, 2007

power in dreams

i had another dream. much has been on my mind concerning dreams since talking with a friend about one i wrote about previously. i truly believe there is power in dreams, that God speaks to us in a great way through them. we see this all throughout Scripture.

my dream took place while i slept in my bed here at home. and this is where i was at in the dream. i have a large amount of (illegal) fireworks sitting next to my bed (all of this is real, and is a stockpile for the 4th). but in my dream i was awoken to 3 people entering my room. and as i sat up in bed, these three people brought in more and more fireworks and just added them to the pile of what i already had. i remember one face in particular, as i saw he was smiling as he did what he did. i know there is meaning in this dream, as i see a connection between it and the other one i had. i seek now to further understand their meaning, and the impact on my life it will and should have on my life.

God is uncontainable. here, in dreams, i see more of His power in my life. let us never put Him in a box.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

hola private,

i have a confession (although i hope your not a catholic priest!)

i don't think my dreams have any meaning or reference to reality whatsoever-but i've always thought that so idk what is wrong. most o the time i don't have dreams (either that or i don't member them). (maybe i really just don't sleep...hmm) so anyway, i guess i have a hard time understanding how to interpret or gather meaning from a dream if i never really have them. corse its also possible that they do exist and i have a hard time distinguishing them from reality :) nonetheless, much enjoyed