Friday, August 17, 2007

the end is near, yet a bright future is in sight!


well, my time here at northwoods is quickly coming to an end. i have found myself torn and not really sure how to answer the question i have often gotten from people, "are you excited to move to washington?" God bless their heart, but as far as the school part.....heck no! i am excited to see my friends Chris and Cathy and their two boys! its been four years and i am syked to be with them again.

yet, as i said....i feel torn. while i am excited about seeing them and being in a new place, i dont want to leave the familiar.....the place and people i love. i dont want to leave the students here at nwoods.

yet, i look at this time as one of growth for myself. this will be my third time in a row moving away from home. the last two years i have moved to kansas fro school.....and now i am taking a bigger step and moving all the way to the west coast! i know from past experiences in kansas that i will grow even more this next year being away from home. and i also know that God is going to just rock my world with His love, peace and wonder.......oh, and His sense of humor. it's true.....He has one.

so, while the end of this summer, the end of my time here at nwoods for this period in time is quickly coming to an end.......i know God has something amazingly spectacular in store for me down the very close road. my job now is to remain faithful to Him no matter how much life might suck or whatever......cause i know who has my back, who is holding my hand. i know who loves me through it all and never fails me. He will be my guide.

No comments: